You’re a man of style and if there’s a zombie apocalypse you still want to look like a complete bad ass by owning a cool axe. There’s lots of guys out there who just don’t like a traditional looking camp hatchet. No shame in that. There are some awesome looking axes out there at the moment that are pretty good quality. They’re not going to be as good as your Gransfors or Wetterlings but they do the job.
Below I’ll go over the most awesome looking axes that you can buy. I’m not going to go over axes that look great but are crap, I’ll only go over those that look great and are functional.
The best Zombie Axes
1. Master Cutlery MTech Survival Axe
This is my favorite zombie destroyer axe. The bearded axe edge just give it that intimidation factor.
2. Schrade SCAXE5 Full Tang Tactical Hatchet
3. Yes4all Outdoor Camping Hunting Survival Steel Axe
4. SOG Voodoo Hawk
5. Cold Steel Trench Hawk Axe
6. Officially Licensed USMC Elite Tactical Bruiser Survival Tomahawk Axe
7. United Cutlery UC2836 M48 Ranger Hawk Axe with Compass
If you find any more axes that look like they belong in the apocalypse, let me know via the contact form.